Urology - Physician
Company: Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center - HCA Healthca
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Summary:Largest clinically integrated urology group in Nevada
is seeking a urologist for an employed position on a short
partnership track in Las Vegas.
- Board certified or board eligible in urology
- Fellowship training in urologic oncology, female urology, or
endourology a big plus
- Will have an opportunity to develop the practice in any area of
expertise one is interested
- Call schedule of 1:6
- Employed position
- Short partnership track
- Offer will be in the MGMA 90th percentile
- Highly competitive salary with bonus structure
- Full benefits package
About Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center:
- Group consists of 12 board certified urologists and two
- This group is dedicated solely to urology, offering a full
spectrum of treatment including open surgery, minimally invasive
surgery, as well as radiation or medications.
- Sunrise Hospital offers the largest, most advanced cardiac
care/cardiovascular surgery program in the state, treating more
heart patients than any other hospital in Nevada
- Level II Trauma Center and the largest acute care hospital in
- The most advanced complex heart care in the Valley including
adult and neonatal ECMO; Las Vegas' largest cardiac Cath Lab for
rapid heart disease intervention.
- Five Intensive Care Units; Electrophysiology labs dedicated to
the treatment of irregular heartbeats.
- An extensive Atrial Fibrillation (AFiB) treatment program which
includes the WATCHMAN implant; Many tertiary care firsts including
prolific heart valve treatment options such as MitraClip therapy
and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
- The vast surgical suite includes four dedicated operating
- 24/7 cardiovascular anesthesia (hour-based) and perfusion; &
the only pediatric CVT program in Nevada.
- Inpatient support provided by hospitalists and intensivists in
a dedicated 24-bed CVT ICU.
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las
Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living, and no
state income tax.With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las
Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of
the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast's dream with access
to many national and state parks in the area and within close
distance.The community is now home to three professional sports
teams in the NFL, NHL, and WNBA.
Keywords: Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center - HCA Healthca, Las Vegas , Urology - Physician, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!