Radiologic Ultrasound Technologist
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Generalist opening in Las Vegas, Nevada. This and other medical lab technician jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Radiologic Ultrasound Technologist job in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The Radiologic Ultrasound Technologist job is within the military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Fantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employment Radiologic Ultrasound Technologist Job Overview:
- Performs a full range of Ultrasound functions and procedures: Head, Spines, Abdomen, pelvis, extremities, obstetrical 1st, 2nd trimester, and 3rd trimester, pelvic abdominal, abdominal vascular, transplant organs, and wall evaluation. Thoracic, pediatric, vascular, endovaginal, carotids, lower and upper extremity venous, US Renal Transplant, and small parts Sonography, i.e. scrotum, breast, cervical region and assist in any interventional procedures.
- Receives patients, explains methods and safety precautions of procedures.
- Start IV's when needed, position patient and produces necessary images for the requested examination.
- Assist in the triage of scheduling patients.
- Work with inpatients, emergency cases and outpatients.
- Independently perform outpatient, inpatient ultrasound studies.
- Explain procedures to the patient and provide humane and appropriate care and communication to alleviate the patient's fear of examination and correctly position the patient for examination.
- Set up patients and perform necessary adjustments and patient position as prescribed by the Radiologist or Ultrasound Supervisor.
- Assist in coordinating schedules, daily logs, and data submission for monthly reports.
- Perform limited administrative duties associated with the maintenance of records for a hospital-based Ultrasound safety program.
- Direct the flow of patients: Screen walk-in patients, emergency patients, and telephone calls from patients and referring Physicians to determine appropriate Physician and priority of appointments.Radiologic Ultrasound Technologist Job Qualifications:
BLS / CPRGraduation from a radiologic technologist training program accredited by the Joint Review committee on Education in Radiological Education (JCERT)
- Successfully completed a program of Ultrasound education as recommended by ARDMS
- Two (2) years of full-time experience including pediatric evaluation within the last three (3) calendar years in a hospital setting in Ultrasonography
- Registration as a RDMS by ARDMS
- Licensure/Registration: any U.S. state honored. Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Las Vegas , Radiologic Ultrasound Technologist, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!