Outpatient Only Internal Medicine Opportunity - Bullhead City, AZ!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Internal Medicine opening in Bullhead City, Arizona. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6379Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join it's active medical staff.
- New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply.
- This is an--outpatient only--practice in a hospital-owned clinic setting.
- There are currently 4 primary care physicians practicing in the clinic.
- Inpatient--call requirements are covered by the hospitalist group service.
- Office space is readily available.Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting--Internal Medicine Salaries In Las Vegas, NV. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market.----4 beds 3 baths 2,684 sqft----Quiet Foothills Gated community. In-house vacuum system, water softener, surround sound wired in downstairs. Perfect for entertaining w/ covered flagstone patio that expanses to huge backyard that opens to BBQ w/ Beehive Fireplace speckled w/ painted Mexican tiles and Sparkling blue Pool.--This home can be yours for $297,900.The Community.----Year-round sunshine, spectacular beauty and breathtaking outdoor adventures are all part of the quality of life in the tri-state area. The Colorado River joins the two communities of Bullhead City, Arizona, and Laughlin, Nevada. Bullhead City is a growing area of approximately 41,000 residents with an influx of 15,000 to 20,000 snowbirds during the fall and winter months.--The Employer.----It is licensed for--90+ acute care beds, 32 ICU/CCU beds and 8 LDR beds for a total of 139 beds. Built in 1984, the hospital was originally designed to meet the needs of a small community. Over the years, as the area has grown,--the Medical Center has grown right along with it. The dedicated staff now serves communities throughout the tri-state area of Arizona, Nevada and California.Closest Major City
- 66 miles to Henderson, NV
- 73 miles to Paradise, NV
- 78 miles to Las Vegas, NV
- 170 miles to San Bernardino, CA
- 175 miles to Glendale, AZColleges and Universities
- Mohave Community College (about 34 miles; Kingman, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 3,309)
- Nevada State College (about 64 miles; Henderson, NV; FT enrollment: 2,346)
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas (about 76 miles; Las Vegas, NV; FT enrollment: 21,153)
- College of Southern Nevada (about 81 miles; Las Vegas, NV; FT enrollment: 18,996)Recreation
- Bullhead City Community Park
- National Park Service - Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Rotary Park
- Dean Hackett parkShopping
- Bullhead Square Shopping Center
- Mohave Crossroads Shopping Center
- Laughlin Outlet Center
- The Upholstery Shop Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Las Vegas , Outpatient Only Internal Medicine Opportunity - Bullhead City, AZ!, Healthcare , Bullhead City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!