LPN URGENT CARE- PAHRUMP
Posted on: February 15, 2019
***PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED OUT OF PAHRUMP, NV, AND IS FOR URGENT CARE***SUMMARYThe LPN Clinic Nurse expeditiously screens patients with signs or symptoms of illness. Works with clinical team for appropriate treatment, plan of care, and disposition. Ensures patient monitoring and follow up.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintains clinical documentation within the medical records assuring compliance within all guidelines.
- Contributes to assessment of health status by collecting, reporting, and recording objective and subjective data, observation of
- conditions or change in condition, signs and symptoms of deviation from normal health status.
- Recognizes, understands, respects cultural, spiritual, religious issues, beliefs, needs and rights to choice.
- Provides health teaching.
- Provides direct nursing care, comfort measures, emotional support to patients.
- Comprehensively screens patients for care opportunities and collaborates with treating physician to identify referrals to care
- Executes orders of Provider based on knowledge of cause and effect of order after verifying accuracy.
- Performs selected IV therapy and administers prescribed treatment per Provider order.
- Documents all interventions, responses, and outcomes.
- Initiates standard emergency procedures until RN or Provider is available.
- Applies principles of asepsis and infection control.
- Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Minimal travel to other clinics as neededEXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum one to two years of experience in a professional setting such as hospital or clinic setting (PREFERRED)EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
- Some college (PREFERRED)
- LPN license in the state of Nevada (REQUIRED)
- IV certification from ANY state (REQUIRED)
- CPR certification required or able to obtain within 60 days of employmentKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (PREFERRED)
- Focus on customer service (REQUIRED)
- Proficient in MS Office (REQUIRED)
- Knowledge of medical terminology (REQUIRED)
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision (PREFERRED) Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, med, mtp, nurse iii, nurse iv, pediatrics, vocational nurse
Keywords: DaVita, Las Vegas , LPN URGENT CARE- PAHRUMP, Healthcare , Pahrump, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!