Emergency Room Nurse
Company: Sunrise Hospital
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you? At HCA
Healthcare, you come first. Last year alone, over 45% of our net
revenue was spent on continuing education opportunities for our
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
- Consumer discounts on hundreds of goods and services
- Leadership development programs
- Auto, Home, and Life insurance options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Medical and childcare flex spending accounts?By applying to
this posting you will be considered for?Emergency Room?Nurse
positions across multiple?locations in the?Las Vegas?Market listed
below. Facilities may range from smaller, intimate hospitals to
large trauma centers.?Our Registered Nurses have access to a
variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient careWe are seeking an?ER Nurse for our Far West Division to
ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
In this role you will:
- Assess, plan, and evaluate patient care needs
- Carry out physician orders
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean
wounds, and monitor vital signs
- Provide respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems?
- Instruct and educate patients and families.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team Qualifications
- Current?Nevada State RN license or compact license.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American
Heart Association required
- TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS
certification) must be obtained within 6 months hire.? RNs
participating in an ED internship program must obtain ACLS within 1
year of hire and TNCC and ENPC (or American Heart Association
issued PALS certification) within 18 months of hire. ?We are a
member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community
of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners.
We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding
ER?s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our
facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care.
Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson
Health?s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient
satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare?s?Las Vegas?network include:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
If you would like to be considered for?specified locations, please
visit?our Career Site?and search by facility to view their current
openings.?????????????????????????? If you are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Sunrise Hospital, Las Vegas , Emergency Room Nurse, Healthcare , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!