Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. At AAA, our Team Members strive to
deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's
roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to
who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next
century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members. Why Work For Us?
- Great Pay - with the opportunity for increases when performance
skill blocks are achieved
- Training - You'll attend a thorough, comprehensive, training
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU
annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our members Summary:Essential
- Coordinates and directs work activities to provide services
including vehicle repair/maintenance, emergency road service, and
related activities in response to member, non-member, commercial
customer, and vendor inquiries, requests, complaints, and
- Assigns people, tools, vehicles and other resources to tasks to
ensure operating standards for volume, timeliness, cost and quality
of service are met or exceeded.
- Manages direct reports and/or temporary/seasonal employees to
ensure work-produced meets or exceeds standards for productivity
- Coaches employees on workflow or skill set, organizing classes
for employee development or providing one-on-one
- Appropriate knowledge and ability to answer technical questions
and provide training and guidance to staff
- Interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
necessary to interact with members, employees and others in a
professional and tactful manner
- Ability to manage and document Automotive services, projects,
and/or pilot projects
- Ability to coach, mentor, evaluate and train
- Knowledge of member services, products, guidelines, polices and
procedures related to automotive servicesEducation & Experience /
Licenses & Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent certification.
- 3 - 5 years Industry experience in providing repair,
maintenance, and/or emergency road services for passenger and/or
- 2 - 3 years supervisory, management or leadership experience.
(preferred)Work Environment/Physical RequirementsWorks in an office
environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for
extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of
transportation to attend business meetings or conferences.
Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves
the use of a personal computer.
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Las Vegas , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!