Beverage Server, Talon Club
Company: The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
As a Beverage Server at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, you will
serve as a tour guide in adventurous exploration. With your dynamic
approach you will personalize each guest experience providing a
sometimes comfortable, sometimes energized, and always friendly
atmosphere.PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:Duties include, but are not limited,
to the following:
- Offer beverages to guests.
- Accurately record and deliver drink orders.
- Utilize sales techniques to suggestively upsell.
- Maintain thorough menu and product knowledge.
- Consistently deliver exceptional service.
- Initiate and maintain an upbeat and relaxed environment on a
- Engage in dialogue with all guest while upholding a warm,
positive and friendly persona at all times.
- Consistently maintain a polished/professional appearance.
- Flexibility to perform other job related tasks as deemed
necessary by management.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:QUALIFICATIONS:Required:
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to effectively communicate in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, guests, management
and other departments.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Previous experience in a food or beverage service position in a
similar resort setting.PHYSICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL & OTHER
REQUIREMENTS:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Work is performed in an office environment and throughout the
property in all locations.
- Must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level,
temperature, illumination and air quality.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Constant contact with executives, department management,
applicants, employees and guests.
- Prolonged sitting or standing and mobility.
- Bending and reaching.
- Transporting, pushing, pulling, and maneuvering items weighing
up to 50 lbs.
- Strong eye/hand coordination.
- Use of standard office equipment.
- Basic math.
- Ability to push and/or pull file cabinet drawers weighing up to
- The ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Ability to comply with Policies and Procedures, Job
Description, daily memorandums, chemical labels (MSDS) and other
Keywords: The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Beverage Server, Talon Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!