Security Officer - Restaurant
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionGardaWorld – Security Services
Security Officer – Restaurant!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive –
here, too, as a Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Las Vegas, NV.Compensation: 12.00/HRShift:
Grave: 1900 to 0300: Thursday thru Sunday.
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority, as you
provide vital Crowd and Access Control.
- You observe, survey the area, and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You exercise care and concern for the safety of employees, and
- You help with maintaining a clean environment free of vagrants,
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards. Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience –
- You have a valid PILB or can obtain one within 5 days of an
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You have the stamina of being on your feet through out your
assigned shift.If you want a real career opportunity where you're
part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success,
check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our
cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and
sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have
plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your
future with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Las Vegas , Security Officer - Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!