Company: Terrible Herbst
Location: Indian Springs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
A Terribles Cashier is Great! At Terribles you will be more than
an employee, you will be part of the Terribles Family. We have over
60 years of experience servicing our local communities and helping
our cashiers grow long and prosperous careers within our family
owned company.Responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our
- Responsible for the appearance of store. Ensure that it is
clean, neat, organized and provides a positive shopping experience
- Responsible for accurate POS transactions.
- Responsible for the stocking and cleaning of the store.
- Maintain the cleanliness and management of the gas pumps and
outside appearance of the store.
- Provide support to team members and promote a positive team
- Full Time Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement OpportunitiesQUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks at once.
- Dedication to Integrity, Teamwork and Customer Service.
- The ability to maintain composure during time of
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous POS experience is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours including
evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotational basis.
- Work Cards required for jurisdiction must be provided prior to
start date.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This job has no supervisory
responsibilities.LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read and interpret
documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and
communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in
English may also be required.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Health Card
- Valid Alcohol Awareness CardPHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing for long periods of time
- The ability to list up to 45 lbs.
- The ability to stand, stoop, lift, wipe, reach and type without
assistance from others.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Terrible Herbst, Las Vegas , C-Store Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Indian Springs, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!