Company: Tuscany Suites and Casino
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Kitchen Worker to join our
restaurant staff and maintain cleanliness around the kitchen area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing
machines and stacking washed items appropriately.
- Also responsible for washing dishes, china ware, flatware,
cutlery, crockery, kitchen vessels, sweeping and mopping floors,
cleaning and detailing equipment's etc.
- Maintains the kitchen, dish washing and back area in an
inspection-ready condition in accordance with local authority and
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working
environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company
- Other duties as assigned also refer to cleaning schedules and
perform the necessary duties. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE High school
diploma or GED required. Previous experience in similar role and
knowledge and knowledge of basic food hygiene. The right candidate
should have a positive attitude, communicates effectively, works
under pressure and priorities and works efficiently with limited
supervision. Must have a valid Nevada Health Card. Must be flexible
to work swing and graveyard shifts.
Keywords: Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas , Dishwasher, Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!