Company: The Mob Museum
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionPORTER – THE MOB MUSEUMHourly Rate: $10.00 plus
tipsPosition Overview:Staff members in the Porter position play a
critical role in the Museum's delivery of a world-class guest
experience by ensuring that speakeasy bar and kitchen operations
areas are maintained with the highest standards of cleanliness and
general presentation. Reporting to the Museum's Food and Beverage
Manager, Porters clean, organize, and sanitize all kitchen
preparation equipment, service equipment, glassware, plate ware,
etc., while also performing bar and table bussing and other general
upkeep functions.Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean and efficient work environment
- Contributes to ensuring the highest quality food and beverage
offerings are served on a consistent basis while striving to
achieve total guest satisfaction and a world class guest
- Assists in operation of a clean, organized, and well-stocked
kitchen and bar.
- Maintains Museum standards of service and the timely completion
of all assigned tasks.
- Maintains sanitation in accordance to state and local health
- Cleans, sanitizes, organizes, and restocks as needed.
- Properly labels all prepared food and beverage items in
accordance with Health Department standards.
- Operates and maintains dishwashing and other bar
- Removes refuse to appropriate collections areas.
- Maintains courteous, professional and friendly manner with
fellow employees, volunteers and guests.
- Other duties as assigned. Experience / Qualifications /
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper food safety and sanitation
- Must be able to work closing shifts and evenings as
- Must possess hearing, visual and sensory abilities to observe
and detect emergency situations; also to distinguish product,
taste, texture, temperature and presentation and preparation.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Must be able to work in a standing position for extended
periods of time.
- Must possess ability to traverse stairwells, loading ramps,
- Must have the dexterity and coordination to operate bar tools
- Must be able to work in a variety of conditions such as hot,
cold, wet, and noisy environments.
- Possess all required work cards including Southern Nevada
Health District Food Handlers Card prior to the opening. Education:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Work experience may be considered as a substitute for academic
credential. Powered by JazzHRGOh5A4xuOW
Keywords: The Mob Museum, Las Vegas , Busser/Dishwasher [PT], Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!