Guest Room Attendant, Housekeeping
Company: Tuscany Suites and Casino
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a FT guest room attendant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Per brand standards, cleans assigned Guest rooms or suites,
which includes making beds, vacuuming, dusting, arranging room
furniture if required and cleaning bathroom(s).
- Restock useable items in Guest rooms or suites (i.e., soap,
towels, and paper items).
- Notifies supervisor promptly of any special guestroom or suite
issues including reporting of any maintenance needs.
- Promptly handles Guest complaints or requests and refers to
Supervisor if unable to handle.
- Ensures that all rooms or suites are secured upon leaving the
Guest room or suite.
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion.
- Handles chemicals and equipment as trained and according to
- All other duties as assigned EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE High school
diploma or GED required. No experience necessary, training will be
provided. Basic English skills required. Fluency is not required
but English must be at a level that allows the Associate to greet
our guests appropriately, receive direction, understand and
communicate about common requests and needs. Must be able to work
in a environment with exposure to second hand smoke and high noise
levels.EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDEHealth, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, Wellness Program, PTO, Referral Program, Employee
Discount, Meals, and More
Keywords: Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas , Guest Room Attendant, Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!