Company: Boyd Gaming Corporation
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 5, 2022
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Prior experience in planning and executing banquet events
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to effectively resolve guest issues.
* Must be a strong typist and computer literate with working
knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
Provide administrative and customer support for the Sales
department including but not limited to input and maintenance of
bookings and related information and by facilitating customer
* Utilizing the computer, input all Sales/Catering accounts,
bookings, profiles, reservation information, rooming list changes,
block requests, and finalize group prospectus sheets.
* Update convention service requirements in client files and
maintain contact with customers.
* Communicate changes to appropriate departments to ensure client
* Update function book with any changes, additions, and
* Communicate effectively with clients relative to events,
meetings, and catered events.
* Coordinate workflow between clerical staff, management, and
convention porters to ensure customer satisfaction.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming Corporation, Las Vegas , Coordinator Sales/catering, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!