Restaurant Hostess/Cashier Position
Company: Dona Maria
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFull Time or Part Time Shifts AvailableWe are
currently taking applications to fill our open position for
Hostestt / Cashier on one of the longest running Mexican
Restaurants in the the Las Vegas valley. Line cook duties will
consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily
tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in
contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them
locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit
and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are
accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Process customers' food order
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Answer customers' questions and get a manager if answer doesn't
solve the issue.
- Manage Wait List when restaurant is full
- Maintaining a clean workspace.Requirements:
- Southern Nevada Food Safety Card
- 1 year experience
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 15
pounds and up to 15 times a shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off
the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the
- Spanish Speaking
- Shows initiative
- Team PlayerBenefits:
- Lots of room for growth and advancement
- Family atmosphere
- Full or Part Time shifts available
- Free lunch
- Great tips
Keywords: Dona Maria, Las Vegas , Restaurant Hostess/Cashier Position, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!