Housekeeping Supervisor - WorldMark Las Vegas Blvd Resort
Company: Travel + Leisure Co.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Put the World on VacationAt Wyndham Destinations our mission is
simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring,
creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create
memories that last a lifetime. As the worlds largest vacation
ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., were shaping
the future of the travel industry.How Youll Shine:The Housekeeping
Supervisor will direct and inspect work of Housekeepers and
Houseman, ensuring that quality and cleanliness standards are being
met. This role will ensure Quality Assurance (QA) process is met,
resulting in appropriate cleanliness and quality levels; supports
Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures. This role will
support the Housekeeping and Resort Leaders to ensure proper
staffing and scheduling for maximum productivity.How Youll Be
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 30 days of
- Discounted hotel & resort stays PLUS additional travel perks on
airfare, car rental, and activities.
- Generous paid time off including holiday, vacation, and sick
time accruals accrue up to 29 days annually.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per year.
- 401K Retirement Savings with company match up to 6%.
- Health & wellness programs including Health Coaches and
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- Various cultural diversity programs and Diversity Resource
- Wish Day 8 hours paid for volunteering for a local organization
- Numerous growth and developmental opportunities.
- A role with purpose - to ensure our guests experience the
vacation of their dreams!What Youll Bring:
- One year related housekeeping experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- One year hospitality customer service experience preferred in
discipline.A Place for EveryoneHospitality is at the heart of all
we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member
of our growing community. Here, youll find a team thats inclusive,
values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people
from all over the world.We are an equal opportunity employer, and
all applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to their membership in any protected class. If you require any
reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part
of the recruiting process, please email your request to
email@example.com, including the title and the location of the
position for which you are applying.
Keywords: Travel + Leisure Co., Las Vegas , Housekeeping Supervisor - WorldMark Las Vegas Blvd Resort, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!