Cook I (Part-Time) -Doubletree Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Doubletree Las Vegas is looking to hire a PT Line Cook to
its culinary team. THe ideal candidate will have flexibility to
work AM and PM shifts during the week as well as weekends and
holidays. Presently the property is offering breakfast and dinner
service with the anticipation of bringing lunch back in Janaury of
2023! We are looking for candidates to have at least 1 year of line
A Cook is responsible for preparing food items in accordance with
recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort
to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in
accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial
profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards
at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Las Vegas , Cook I (Part-Time) -Doubletree Las Vegas, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!