Apprentice Bartender at Superfrico - Steady Extra
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Founded in 2006, Spiegelworld is a quirkforce of 500+
organizers, agitators, dreamers, doers, insiders, outsiders and
iconoclasts of every flavor, on a mission to make the world a more
art-filled, inspired and playful place, one unforgettable memory at
Spiegelworld is looking for Bartender Apprentice to join their team
at Superfrico Restaurant, our newest venture inside The
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Do you want to be part of something new
The Apprentice Bartender is responsible for assisting the
bartenders by receiving and stocking inventory, stocking the bar,
greeting guests, maintaining the bar areas in accordance to the
SNHD requirements, and completing the daily setup and breakdown.
This position reports directly to the Bar Manager.
Primary Job Duties
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Deliver prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and
beverages to guests in accordance with established standards.
- Clear all tables, resetting them for new seating, ensuring
tables are set in accordance with venue standards and guests
achieving a pleasurable dining experience.
- Assist Food Servers in serving the guests throughout their
meal, observing the guests for any requests for service, clear all
dishes from the table after guests are through eating, continually
providing them with a clean, neat eating area.
- Polishing of all service items, silverware, glassware and
plates for the duration of the shift to ensure stations are stocked
- Maintains the appropriate appearance of the work station in
accordance with county health and department service
- Assists in serving food in a timely manner.
- Service of Coffee, Hot tea and other non-alcoholic beverages
and fills as needed.
- Resets tables and performs other related duties as requests by
the management or server.
- Moves tables throughout the dining room in order to be able to
set up and accommodate the need of the reservations. Prepare
sections and side stations, i.e., make sure tables are cleaned and
- Perform as team member with venue Host, Supervisors, Food
Servers and Kitchen employees in maintaining smooth and efficient
- Must demonstrate pride, attention to detail and have knowledge
in all aspects of a restaurant (i.e. menu items, food prep, service
standards, bar concept, etc.)
- Maintain cleanliness of all side stations, responsible for
- Adhere to established grooming and appearance standards,
including maintaining a clean and well-maintained uniform.
- Taking part in pre-service duties and applicable closing
- Operate as a member of a team: help others and request help as
- Assist in the training of new employees as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Staying guest-focused and providing exceptional service by
making a positive impression on the guest.
- Participating in in-house modeling programs, special events,
banquet events, social media marketing, and model/presenter tasks
- Maintaining awareness of all state laws pertaining to the sale
and service of alcoholic beverages
- Ensuring proper set-up and maintenance of well stations, back
bar and bar top at all times. Perform all aspects of opening and
- Adhering to staff privileges and responsibilities
- Maintaining professionalism in both appearance and behavior at
- Adhering to seasonal uniform and appearance requirements.
- Adhering to set schedules and attendance to mandatory staff
- Performing on all Position Responsibilities and
- Requires 1-2 years' experience in beverage service, preferably
in a high-volume beverage venue.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not a
- Basic beverage and cocktail knowledge.
- Awareness of all state laws pertaining to the sale and service
of alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to perform all job functions.
- Lifts and transports boxes and kegs up to 100 lbs. from the
back of the house to the front.
- Frequently reaches, lifts, stoops, bends and cleans to maintain
- Walks and stands during the entire shift.
- Effectively communicates verbally with staff, while reading,
speaking and fully comprehending English.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slips, falls and
- Must be teamwork oriented and self-motivated.
- Be able to obtain and maintain any necessary licensing and work
cards required present and future. Must maintain proper safety and
- Must be flexible enough to work a variety of shifts including
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to work in a club/nightlife atmosphere with loud music and
- Following a conditional offer of employment, able to show proof
of being fully vaccinated, able to get vaccinated within 7 days, or
have a qualifying medical or religious exception.
- Willing to participate in employer-paid COVID-19 Mitigation
protocols which include testing and onsite screening.
- Candidates must have valid work authorization for the US
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Spiegelworld is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and
benefits package to our eligible part-time employees. Benefits
include paid time off including holiday pay opportunities. What's
more, Spiegelworld offers employee discounts on goods and services
that will help our employees live a better and healthier life.
Keywords: Spiegelworld, Las Vegas , Apprentice Bartender at Superfrico - Steady Extra, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!