Assistant Store Manager
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx
stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment
to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway
to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the
everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment
is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new
opportunity to Discover Different.Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 1068
-- 7040 N Durango Dr -- Las Vegas -- NV -- 89149We care about our
culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career Development Opportunity
- TAAP - TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Work-life balance
- Associate SafetyBenefit programs and eligibility terms vary
across our global locations. -We encourage you to apply to learn
more about how our -benefits -can make a difference for you.The
Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
- Work with a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising,
Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a
high-volume store location.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Coordinate and supervise loss prevention and operational
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
- Hire, train, supervise and mentor a team of Associates.
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front
end and cash office.
- Improve store layout and efficiency.Who We Are Looking For:
- Two (2) years of retail leadership experience as an Assistant
or Store Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong communication, and follow
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and empower a large
- Previous store volume responsibility of $5 million or more.At
TJ Maxx there's so much potential to discover something new. A new
day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail.
Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self
and your sense of style to work with you every day - just as
Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.Discover Different also
means we embrace each other's differences and unique perspectives.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military
status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. -Posting
Notes: TJ Maxx Store 1068 -- 7040 N Durango Dr -- Las Vegas -- NV
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Las Vegas , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!