Restaurant General Manager
Company: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets
including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu.
Highgate also has a key presence in Barcelona. Highgate's portfolio
of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding
$10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company
provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality
property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity
and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry
leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and
predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the
company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major
hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New
York, Dallas, and Seattle.
As the largest smoke-free, non-gaming hotel in Las Vegas, the
548-room Renaissance is a fresh, welcoming alternative for business
and leisure travelers. Sleek and stylish, the hotel delivers modern
design and sophisticated details throughout their guest rooms,
social venues and the signature restaurant, ENVY Steakhouse. The
hotel offers exciting programming including 50-minute fitness
classes, Kona Craft Beer, and an in-room amenity upon arrival, all
complimentary to the guest.
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for coordinating,
supervising and directing all Restaurant, Private Dining, Catering
and Room Service operations, while maintaining profitable F&B
outlets and high quality products and service levels. He/she is
expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee
turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted
productivity while keeping quality consistently high. The ideal
candidate will take command of the dining room, build relationships
with new and returning guests, anticipate guest needs and be able
to lead the team to the next level. We are seeking a high energy,
enthusiastic, highly organized and passionate leader of the dining
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel's
restaurant, catering and room service operation with the assistance
of other managers and director of food and beverage.
- Supervise all F&B personnel
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in catering sales as necessary
- Read and execute Event Orders
- Schedule and staff events
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of
F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep the Director of Food and Beverage fully informed of all
problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Complete and distribute each day's hospitality function
assignment for the next shift (if applicable).
- Ensure effective communications between shifts.
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the F%B
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of required reports, including (but not
limited to) Wage Progress, payroll, revenue, employee Schedules,
quarterly actions plans.
- Monitor quality of service.
- Assist in menu planning and preparation and assist with
developing a superior wine and beverage program.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and
- Ensure compliance with SOP's in all outlets.
- Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
- Be the leader on the dining room floor and direct all staff.
- Comply with weekly and monthly forecasting procedures.
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training
(CARE, One to One ), etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and
follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Understand, implement and monitor corporate promotions in
outlets, including buffet and three-meal concept standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!