Master Cook Robuchon - MGM Grand
Company: MGM Resorts International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in a place
full of excitement, diversity, and entertainment? Are you
enthusiastic about being a team player in one of the most
fascinating industries in the world? At MGM Resorts, we seek
individuals like YOU to create unique and show-stopping experiences
for our guests.
*THE JOB: *
As a Master Cook, you will be responsible for setting the stage for
an excellent guest experience by using your culinary techniques.
You'll provide high-quality food to guests from all over the world.
In your role, you will partner Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Sous
Chef, and with front-of-house staff to create WOW memories the
guests will carry with them far and beyond their stay with us.
*THE DAY-TO-DAY: *
* Show your culinary passion by crafting various menu items while
following set recipes and standards.
* Consistently maintain proper stocking, cleanliness, and
sanitation of back-of-house areas.
* Ensure guest safety by following proper food handling
*THE IDEAL CANDIDATE: *
* Is comfortable in a restaurant kitchen and with the use of
culinary tools, equipment, and techniques
* Takes pride in their work, provides a safe environment, and
maintains health standards
* Describes themselves as detail-oriented
* Looks forward to working with a team to provide positive
* Enjoys helping others and likes to make a good impression
* Can handle multiple tasks at one time
*THE PERKS & BENEFITS: *
* Wellness incentive programs to help you stay healthy physically
* Access to company hotel, food and beverage, retail, and
entertainment discounts as well as discounts with company partners
on things like travel, electronics, online shopping, and more.
* Free meals in our employee dining room
* Free parking on and off shift
* Healthcare, financial, and time off benefits
* Professional and personal development through programs and
networking opportunities as well as volunteer opportunities in the
Are you ready to JOIN THE SHOW? Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* No experience needed
* Under 1 year
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Las Vegas, NV 89109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas , Master Cook Robuchon - MGM Grand, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!