Hospital Housekeeper - PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $16.04 - $22.45 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested
over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an)
Hospital Housekeeper - PRN with MountainView Hospital you can be a
part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsMountainView Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the MountainView Hospital family! We will give you the tools
and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
looking for an enthusiastic Hospital Housekeeper - PRN to help us
reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and
QualificationsResponsible for cleaning clinical and non-clinical
areas of the facility in accordance with departmental and hospital
policy. Will also perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation policies.
- Adhere to storage, handling and disposal of RMW, Hazmat, solid
waste and linen.
- Maintain and adhere to Environmental Service uniform and
personal appearance standards at all time
- Report all hazards and unsafe work conditions. What
qualifications you will need:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent preferred
- 1 + years of experience in healthcare preferred 1 + years of
experience in housekeeping or service related field preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).HCA Healthcare has been named
one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute
for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Hospital Housekeeper
- PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Las Vegas , Hospital Housekeeper - PRN, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!