Host / Hostess - Fine Dining
Company: Crossroads Kitchen-Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Join us at our new location in Las Vegas!Since 2013, Crossroads
Kitchen has grown in recognition as an upscale eatery providing our
local West Hollywood and LA community with refined vegan dishes,
paired with the best wines & cocktails. Now, we are heading to Las
Vegas!Our fine dining d--cor and ambiance welcomes guests to have
the best experience, in the first plant-based restaurant in town to
have a full bar with an inspired cocktail program. There are no
obvious vegan cues and most guests don't even make the connection
that the menus is plant-based - they just know that our restaurant
is inviting and the food is wonderfully delicious.Crossroads is an
intersection where vegans, flexitarian's, omnivores and meat eaters
can cross paths to share a delicious meal and a good time. We
believe great food should be enjoyed by everyone! If you share the
same enthusiasm, we'd love to have you join our growing team!What
- Tips from fine-dining clientele, and hourly pay is negotiable
based on your experience.
- We offer employee discounts and great training to develop
culinary foods, wine and cocktail knowledge.Responsibilities:
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them
of special catch and soups. Takes names on a waiting list.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete
satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
- Runs the floor plan board. Observes tables and keeps track of
clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests
accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and
- Fills to-go orders, if applicable.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, professional, and efficient
- Input POS items ordered and tally printed bills with order
slips; take and process cash or credit card payments.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness
and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform; well-groomed hair
and personal hygiene are essential.
- All other duties as assigned by Director/Manager.What We're
- At least 2 years of experience customer servicing in upscale
restaurant or fine-dining required.
- Great personality and people skills to provide a positive,
memorable experience for guests.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification.
- Knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift; continuously
reach, bend, lift, carry; be able to lift up to 25 lbs as
needed.Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we
are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion,
veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived
disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider
qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance.To all recruitment agencies: We do
not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Crossroads Kitchen-Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Host / Hostess - Fine Dining, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!