BARTENDER - EASY'S
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 26, 2023
JOB REQUIREMENTSDuties include, but are not limited, to the
- Mix and serve drinks, proportioning ingredients to exact
recipes and cost criteria.
- Command full menu knowledge at all times and preparation
- Exhibiting proper menu knowledge, selling techniques and
service delivery of both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, and
any menu items offered.
- Provides direction to and assistance to Barbacks and Bar
Porters to ensure proper operation of the bar.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Consistently following sequence of service utilizing all proper
procedures standardized by managers and chefs.
- Responsible for a cash bank or impressed bank issued at
beginning of service.
- Greeting guests in a positive, friendly manner and making them
- Anticipating the guests needs and responding appropriately with
a sense of urgency.
- Maintaining a level of professionalism that will make guests
want to return.
- Bidding farewell to guests, using guest's name when known, and
encourage them to return.
- Performing all opening and closing duties, based upon shift
- Effectively communicating with management, Bartenders and
service staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs
requested by guests and or other employees.
- Working as a team, assisting all guests and employees needs and
- Always be positive, show enthusiasm, be humble, be thankful,
and be respectful to all team members.
- Following all procedures and policies set forth by the company,
division, department and all health and safety regulations set by
County health department.
- Conforming to the department grooming standards, uniform or
attire, and jewelry policy.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment
- 3-years high-volume bartending experience and/or 2-years
experience in bartending in a fine dining establishment.
- Good communication skills; multilingual is a plus.
- Must be able to speak and to read in English proficiently.
- Must have a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, and Food.
- Basic computer skills and experience with POS systems and cash
- Ability to work as part of a team in a high stress &
- Ability to follow directions well, make quick decisions, and
keep organized while under pressure.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, energetic and is a willing
- Ability to perform a variety of duties with extreme care,
concern and detail.
- Professionally groomed in a manner consistent with department
- Physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as
well as delicate China and glassware up to 50 lbs.
- Physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces
for an extended period of time.
- Must be 21 years of age to serve food and beverages in the
State of Nevada.
- Must possess an alcohol awareness card and a Food Handler
Safety Training Card.
- Must possess a Nevada gaming card and/or non-gaming "Sheriff's
- Must posses CRAFT card.
Keywords: Superfoods, Las Vegas , BARTENDER - EASY'S, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!