Hotel Managing Director - Luxury Services (Caesars Palace LV)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Managing Director of Luxury Hotel Operations leads and oversees
all operations of a luxury collection of over 500+ butler serviced
suites, high limit gaming salons, penthouses and villas including
fine dining food and beverage service. The Director is a true
culture carrier that demonstrates genuine heart and service with
our guests, travel partners, casino marketing, and luxury
community. -This leader must influence positive results in team
member and guest experience for a complex operating environment for
a hotel within a hotel concept. -
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental,
property, and corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: -
- Directs the daily and long-term responsibility for food and
beverage service provided to villas, penthouses, VIP, and high
- Demonstrates a passion for excellence and ability to drive
innovation around luxury product and service with an excellent eye
- Leads with a passion for excellence and able to drive
innovation around luxury product and services with a critical eye
for detail, while working on a large campus in a 55+ year old
- Manages through controlling operating & labor expenses without
compromising guest and employee experience.
- Leads from experience with proven results in capital project
management and driving profits with ability to "dive deep" yet
manage the "big picture."
- Generates meaningful synergy through streamlining operations,
people, creating subject matter experts and initiatives for
service, capital, product offerings/developments, brand marketing,
and service standards.
- Manages with exceptional personal presence with employees and
guests; highly engaged in day-to-day operations. -
- Shows relentless prioritization and data-driven decision-making
to ensure the team is working towards the right goals and has the
tools needed to achieve them.
- Designs and develops additional product, premium experience,
and ancillary revenue streams within the hotel vertical.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with revenue, marketing,
corporate facilities, design/construction, and hotel operations
teams to implement best practices, programs, and procedures to
drive revenue, efficiency, service, and productivity.
- Actively participates with monitoring financials, revenue
reporting, operations of assigned department(s) and marketing
strategies to produce both short-term and long-term
- Creates a work environment which promotes teamwork, performance
feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction;
quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that
encompass the company's diversity commitment; compliance with
company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining
- Develops the region of resort's competitive advantage by
attracting and acquiring talent that strengthens the resort's
operating performance, service culture, and team member engagement
to maximize capability to drive operational excellence. -
- Performs all other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration,
or related field.
- At least 7 years of employment in luxury hotel operations
management overseeing multiple operational departments and their
respective P&Ls within rooms, and food and beverage.
- At least 5 years' experience leading full-service and/or luxury
hotels as a General Manager, Hotel Manager or Resort Manager (#2
executive committee leader) in a large, luxury hotel comparable in
- Exceptional aptitude in managing budgets, driving commercial
performance, increasing revenue and profitability.
- Excellent customer service, strategic, analytical skills with
strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, achieving goals,
and succeeding in a team environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. The
hospitality business functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four
(24) hours a day and scheduled days and times may vary based on
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and
- Luxury resort experience with robust food, beverage, revenue,
and rooms operations.
- Managing a large multi-cultural workforce with greater than
200+ team members.
- Proficient in writing and speaking Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- Previous experience working with platforms such as InfoGenesis,
Tableau, SQL, LMS and/or Opera.
- Proven track record of improving Medallia, Forbes and LQA
through a balance of inspiration and accountability. -
- Previous experience with project management and proven track
record of effectively communicating and presenting information to
corporate and property leadership.
- Highly analytical in thought and recommendations; and
continually seek out the facts; can express a point of view without
it be driven by an ego
- Engages others in general conversation tactics to build rapport
quickly; and can lead and adapt communication and presentation
tactics to engage audience; displays adaptable interpersonal skills
for a wide range of audiences and stakeholder.
- Ability to articulate an inspiring vision that creates a
purposeful and unified mission of the hotel's people, product, and
- Ability to motivate and inspire different generations &
demographics of a team
- Exceptional personal presence with employees and guests; highly
engaged in day-to-day operation. -
- Is at ease with themselves - mature, confident, patient, and
humble - good EQ for a large team and a discerning guest.
- Negotiation and diplomacy skills with team members, guests,
corporate partners, and ownership.
- Understands the importance of being a visible, engaged, and
respectful community leader.
- Ability to integrate into a large experienced/accomplished team
and lead from the heart.
- Genuine and approachable.
- Approaches fact finding and discovery missions in a
collaborative effort; values input and experiences of others that
creates additional insight to uncover deeper issues that need to be
addressed or removed as a barrier to implementation.
- Passionate in driving results of their effort and others; can
influence others to take direction to execute on strategy through
tactical methods; and is comfortable in prioritizing their work and
that of others.
- Comfortable in being a "general" in identifying strategic needs
yet can be a "soldier" to ensure the implementation of a strategic
plan is implemented.
- Values the importance of making decisions with integrity,
maintaining confidentiality across internal work groups and knows
how to use discretion when appropriate; understands the difference
between transparency and confidentiality.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: -
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and
- Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time
- Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and sensitive
situations relating to team member, candidate, and guest problems,
in a timely manner.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand
- Must be able to lift and carry 35 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a
desk/counter when performing functions of the job.
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have manual dexterity to operate all office
- Must be able to recognize and respond to individuals with
- Must be able to maneuver around office and property.
- Assistant Director Luxury Hotel Operations (1)
- Luxury Hotel Operations Managers (5)
- VIP Hotel Operations Manager (1)
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. - While this is intended to be
an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.,
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. - They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. -
-Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the
job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist
candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background
check prior to an offer being extended. - Caesars Entertainment
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Hotel Managing Director - Luxury Services (Caesars Palace LV), Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...