Starbucks Barista (Part Time)- Renaissance Las Vegas
Company: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
As the largest smoke-free, non-gaming hotel in Las Vegas, the 548-room Renaissance is a fresh, welcoming alternative for business and leisure travelers. Sleek and stylish, the hotel delivers modern design and sophisticated details throughout their guest rooms, social venues and the signature restaurant, ENVY Steakhouse. The hotel offers exciting programming including 50-minute fitness classes, Kona Craft Beer, and an in-room amenity upon arrival, all complimentary to the guest.
A Starbucks barista is responsible for multiple tasks through out the day while maintaining customer satifisfaction with guests and groups within the outlet/hotel.
- Prepare beverages for the customers, such as tea and coffee.
- Recommend the products to the customers who didn't decide on their orders.
- Maintain and clean the store when needed.
- Adhere to food safety procedures.
- Handle cash and record customers' orders information accurately.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently and quickly as they come up.
- Work various hours based on staffing and business needs
- Stay on your feet long periods of time; which may include walking
- Should be comforatble working small areas, with limited space and several team members around.
Keywords: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Starbucks Barista (Part Time)- Renaissance Las Vegas, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
here to apply!