Housekeeping Coordinator- Renaissance Las Vegas
Company: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets
including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu.
Highgate also has a key presence in Barcelona. Highgate's portfolio
of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding
$10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company
provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality
property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity
and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry
leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and
predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the
company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major
hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New
York, Dallas, and Seattle.
As the largest smoke-free, non-gaming hotel in Las Vegas, the
548-room Renaissance is a fresh, welcoming alternative for business
and leisure travelers. Sleek and stylish, the hotel delivers modern
design and sophisticated details throughout their guest rooms,
social venues and the signature restaurant, ENVY Steakhouse. The
hotel offers exciting programming including 50-minute fitness
classes, Kona Craft Beer, and an in-room amenity upon arrival, all
complimentary to the guest.
Responsible for the guest rooms assignment, and all housekeeping
process of collecting, dispatching and tracking all guest's, GRA's
and supervisor's requests, and to perform job responsibilities
satisfactorily and to according to department standards. Adheres to
all Company, Safety and Department policies and procedures. Fosters
teamwork and provides excellent guest service, anticipates guest
needs to exceed guest expectations.
- Print the Housekeeping report, VIP report, and check for any room
discrepancy to correct on the system.
- Assign rooms to Guest Room Attendants according to the staffing
guide, ensuring the room credits assigned meet the criteria
establish on the LSOP Rooms/Credits.
- Ensure all room/guest specific request is clearly mark on the
assignment sheet (e.g. feather free, late check out, VIP, time of
service). Mark the assigned lunchtime.
- Make copies of all GRA's assignments sheets, to keep on file and
to provide a copy to supervisor/manager.
- Answers housekeeping office phones, recording all messages on the
log sheet and dispatch messages/calls a cordially (e.g. Lost and
Found, Refuse Service, Do Not Disturb, over rooms, Work Orders)
- Record all facilities/maintenance work orders and log it on Guest
- After getting the Inventory Sheet control, place the
corresponding Purchase order according to the supplies needs, as
well as other special request supplies, keep track on the order,
approval, delivery, receive and file of required documents.
- Assign, replace, remove, and/or change rooms as necessary to
ensure GRAs complete their credits and all the rooms get covered
- Check on the occupancy forecast, to accommodate/modify the
schedule to ensure appropriate coverage will occur the next
- Maintains order and cleanliness of office area.
- The above statements represent a general outline of principal job
functions and should not be construed as a complete description of
all aspects and requirements required for this job.
- Inspect Room Attendant's work performance within assigned section
on a daily basis to ensure the standards and productivity levels
are being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant
Housekeeping Manager, inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their
availability to the Front Office, according to hotel standards.
- Oversee the closing of the floors at the end of the day, ensuring
the Room Attendants' carts are clean and restocked.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed, signed off and
turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts,
linen closets, control closets, stairways and landings.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties, ensuring Room Attendants
and House Attendants carry a work assignment.
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front
Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the
Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services
Manager, according to standards.
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance and forward to
Engineering. Follow through on each work order until completed.
- Assist with training of Housekeeping staff.
- Ensure completion of cleaning projects on a biannual basis.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Renaissance Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Housekeeping Coordinator- Renaissance Las Vegas, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!