GrubHub Customer Service
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 21, 2018
Customer Service Rep Come be an independent contractor for Grubhub! Grubhub Inc. is an online and mobile food-ordering company that connects diners with local restaurants. Based in Chicago, the company has more than 14 million active diners, and approximately 80,000 restaurant partners in over 1,600 cities across the United States and the United Kingdom. As a customer care agent for GrubHub, you'll have the opportunity to help customers and restaurants who are using the GrubHub app and need assistance. You'll be able to work from the comfort of your own home during weekday and weekend lunch rushes and/or weekday and weekend dinner rushes. We are looking for people like you to join our ever-growing family, and there is great earning potential for you at NexRep. In Customer Care you can be bringing in $10-12/service hour. In order to give you the most freedom and flexibility with your schedule, NexRep partners with agents as independent contractors. Owning your own business is easier than you think when you partner with NexRep. We connect professional sales and customer care people, like you, with interested buyers. We have tools available that make managing your independent business a snap. All you have to do is provide excellent service and manage and grow your business the way you want to. At NexRep you control your opportunity to succeed - and the key to additional growth opportunities lies with you and is based on your performance. You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. With our large community of agents and facilitators ready to lend advice and sales tips, you really can build and own a business to be proud of. If this sounds appealing to you, please click apply to be redirected to our online application form. Please ensure you fully complete your application after being re-directed to our application page to be considered for this role. Thank you for your interest in NexRep! About NexRep NexRep is the highest quality, onshore, at home contact center based in the U.S. We have innovated the home agent contact center model by focusing on agent operations and sourcing that delivers professional level agents who match customer profiles. The result has been a fast-growing company that attracts the best talent and outperforms our competition. In 42 states in the U.S., we provide:
- Customer Service
- Sales NexRep handles inbound calls driven by media coming through a variety of sources including television, radio, direct mail, and web advertising. In this era, where media is ubiquitous and always on, traditional call centers are challenged scheduling agents. With NexRep's model of at-home agents all over the United States, it is easy for us to provide service at all times and partner with our choice of agents. This means we can be selective and contract only with agents who have a natural ability to sell and who can provide exceptional customer care. Because of this unique model, coupled with our certification process, NexRep consistently brings in up to 20% more revenue than a standard call center. We also provide inbound virtual receptionist services, with expert learning crafted for the individual brands of our clients. In addition, our dedicated 100% US-based agents embody the image each client aims to project, which makes the customer more informed, more likely to remember the brand and to make a purchase during the call and in the future. Their clients are in industries including:
- Branded Retail
- Consumer Electronics
- Direct Response
- Catalog and Direct Mail
- Travel and Hospitality Some of the perks and benefits you can expect to experience here at NexRep are: FREEDOM
- Be your own boss. You decide when to contract
- Optimize your earning potential - you are not capped by an employee salary
- Answer calls from your home; take your business with you when you move SUPPORT
- NexRep provides certification, at no cost to you, to get you started
- NexRep offers live support you can contact if you have questions COST SAVINGS
- COMMUTING Save $4,000 or more each year on gas, insurance, and transportation
- CORPORATE WARDROBE Save $3,000 per year on clothing and dry cleaning of professional attire by working in your pajamas.
- EATING OUT Save $1,500 by eating lunch in the comfort of your own home
- HOME OFFICE Save on expenses when working from home with tax deductible equipment NexRep agents have the freedom to choose their hours and availability. Contracting from home without the requirement of an 8-hour shift, allows agents the flexibility to balance business and family. NexRep agents can grow their income by applying experience, skills, and certification they gain to optimize their hours, instead of waiting for a 2% annual increase from their employer. Unlike other companies that provide home-based opportunities, you will not just be a number in a report. From your initial phone assessment through certification to live-calls, NexRep's experienced, professional staff provides the personalized support that will enable you to reach your full potential. Qualities Our Top Agents Have In Order To Be Successful
- PROFESSIONALISM NexRep independent agents maintain the highest quality calls by keeping a professional yet friendly tone of voice, have persuasive selling skills, and a strong understanding of our third-party clients' brands and products.
- SELF-DIRECTION Successful NexRep agents understand that as independent contractors, it's their business and they are their own boss. They value the freedom and flexibility and don't need constant support. Top NexRep professionals keep up their skills and exceed the high standards demanded by NexRep's third party clients by meeting their hours commitments and opting in to provide services over 25 hours per week to maintain momentum.
- MONEY MOTIVATION The best NexRep agents know how to focus on the actions that will optimize their business revenue, whether that is providing services at the optimal times for making money, studying scripts to gain product knowledge, or mastering their cross-selling or upselling techniques. All-star agents understand the performance aspect of sales and they are consistently on-stage when on a call, delivering consistent enthusiasm and energy in their interactions with callers. OTHER PERSONALITY TRAITS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
- Telephone Skills
- High Energy Level
- Product Knowledge
- Positive Attitude If these sound like skills you have, join us as an independent contractor at NexRep today!
Keywords: NexRep, Las Vegas , GrubHub Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!