Company: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job DescriptionWhat will I be doing?
Supervise all aspects of the Concierge Department including coaching, training, and monitoring calls, and Show % of Concierge Representatives to increase efficiency and ensure outstanding customer service for all of our customers.
- Assist Concierge Representatives with day-to-day activities and provide them with guidance and motivation. Train, track daily production & attendance, coach and performance manage team according to production standards. Handle all Cancel/Save requests whether via written correspondence or phone.
- Take over escalated guest calls to fix issues and provide guest satisfaction
- Manage revenue by making sure the proper fees are being charged consistently including upgrades, 45 day and change fee?s, and all holiday and extra night charges when applicable
- Monitor and give feedback on phone calls of concierge reps.
- Assist with team payroll, performance manage missed pushes, pay corrections, etc.
- Create monthly strategies to accomplish monthly goals
- Monitor and maintain the lead distribution, track our show %, and follow up on any tour related special projects.
- Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information about guests and team members alike.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with HGV guests, coworkers, and managers.
- Team Member is responsible for any other duties as assigned by management based on business needs.
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company?s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on call center needs.
- Timeshare/hospitality background preferred
- Strong sense of customer service with enthusiastic, energetic, and professional behavior
- Good organizational skills and detail orientate
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet, along with basic data entry and word processing skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of one-year supervisor experience in a large Call Center environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet, along with basic data entry and word processing skills. ?
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV), Las Vegas , Supervisor Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!