Company: National Debt Relief
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual interested in growth to join our management track in the Underwriter Department. This is a Monday-Friday position. Hours are 10AM-7PM.The position is focused on determining what is in the best interest of the client and of the company, based on debt resolution guidelines, historical data, and the company's policies. The underwriting process is a detailed and systematic analysis of the client's file to determine if the client's situation will be a good fit for our program. Underwriters need to be dependable with the highest level of integrity in a high volume call center environment. A typical day consists of making and answering inbound and outbound calls, emails and online requests for information, as well as maintaining a rapport with our client base. This position includes career advancement into management.
- Underwriter (Entry-Level)
- Co-Team Leader
- Team Leader (Manages a 6-8 person team)
- Manager (Manages 4-5 teams)
- Positions beyond entry level are filled through internal promotions.
- All promotions are based strictly on performance - measurable metrics which are transparent to each employee.
- Previous experience in this field is not required. We train all hires.
- Some Underwriting experience is preferred.Meet some of our team members!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze financial reports, bank and credit card statements, credit reports, and other information to determine the expected customer risk profile
- Evaluate each individual business based on multiple factors and provide recommendations for exceptions to senior management
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, ensuring that appropriate information is provided to all departments
- Prepare both verbal and written communication to customers.
- Minimize risks to the company
- Analyze information and use logic, standards, and procedures to address work-related issuesQualifications:
- Associates Degree in any field required
- Demonstrated technical expertise and product specific knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partnersWhat We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees' success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- No-cost Life Insurance BenefitsAbout National Debt Relief:National Debt Relief is one of the country's largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we're all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work--!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: National Debt Relief, Las Vegas , Customer Service/Underwriter, Hospitality & Tourism , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!