Area Sales Manager
Company: SunStreet Energy Group, LLC
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Sales and Training Manager (Nevada)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a trainer, facilitator, or
- Ability to travel and manage a training calendar
- Experienced in a professional setting, strong organizational
skills and the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a
- Possess strong presentation and delivery skills, both written
- Ability to work well with others, resolve problems and
conflicts quickly.---- Able to motivate Training Team to achieve
their highest capabilities.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and remote
collaboration communication programs
- Ability to attend launch events on selected weekendsPHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:This is a field position which requires operating a
motor vehicle. Candidate must have a good driving record and
provide their own transportation. This is a field position which
requires operating a motor vehicle. Candidate must have a good
driving record and provide their own transportation. Mileage and
travel expenses are reimbursed by the company. ADDITIONAL
- Arrive to work on time
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive criticism
- Team Player
POSITION TITLE: ---------------------------- Sales & Training
NevadaREPORTS TO: ------------------------------------------ Sr.
Director of Operations (Central)POSITION SUMMARY: The primary
responsibility of the Sales Training Manager is to help prepare and
deliver training to New Home Consultants, escrow and title company
agents, and other homebuilding personnel. The individual is also
responsible for setting and maintaining of an agreed upon training
program schedule. They will also be responsible for attending solar
community events and local builder events to represent SunStreet.
Travel required.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend solar community events and local builder industry events
to represent SunStreet
- Follow the New Homes Sales Process checklist
- Provide feedback on other industry solar companies marketing
message and collateral.
- Assist the Director /Vice President of the department in all
sales and marketing related items.
- Keep the Director/ Vice President of department up to date on
all needed items at communities
- Responsible for regular shopping of other New Home Communities
to ensure Director/ Vice President of department are current on
other new home solar program being offered.
- Coordinate as needed with other department associates regarding
community needs list web portal, price sheets, marketing
information, Enlighten, model home displays.
- Responsible and/or assists in all point-of-sale disclosures,
legal documentation, and contractual paperwork.
- Attend any and all special promotional events for communities
as directed by the Director and/or Vice President of the
- Inform Director and/or Vice President of the department on a
continual basis of changes, potential problems and outstanding
issues of concern.
- Facilitate training courses and materials to division sales
personnel, care and construction managers and third parties
involved with the solar program.
- Create, publish and maintain training calendar course and
travel schedule that keeps all SunStreet customers and other
builders up to date on our products and services.
- Provide feedback on training issues, effectiveness, and
- Analyze and incorporate system developments in previously
- Responsible for ensuring that training course delivery complies
with all company/department policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain communication on the status of training
and submit weekly progress to Dir. of Operations.
- Facilitate all communication between SunStreet and community
sales personnel.Management reserves the right to change the duties
and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.Note:-- This
position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position
noted.-- It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties for
the associate.In addition to the above, each employee may be
required to cross train for the position(s) within the division
organizational structure from time to time, as required by the
SunStreet is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate
discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected
veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected
classification or status.
[SSEG_Sales Training Manager (Nevada Region)-2-2]
Keywords: SunStreet Energy Group, LLC, Las Vegas , Area Sales Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!