Security Kitchen Screener LAS $10.88/Hr. *Flight Privileges Offered*
Company: Delta Global Services
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Verify all transportation/content documentations & vehicle
- Conduct search: mobile containers/storage units and
- Screens visitors, couriers and contractors prior to entering
- Conduct search: food & beverage carts prior to loading for
- Document security related inquiries from tenants, employees and
the general public.
- Takes reports of criminal or other suspicious activities
dealing with Company's property, personnel or operations.
- Advises management team of any emergency or security incident
for appropriate resolution.
- Utilizes CCTV system to monitor various critical areas of the
property and surrounding facilities and take appropriate action on
observation of criminal or other suspicious activities.
- Handles all building emergency alarms (i.e., fire, elevator
entrapment, intercom and so forth).
- Inventory keys, radios and other equipment and issue keys to
- Performs any other security related assignment as needed.Basic
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete SIDA training if needed to obtain airport
authority identification security. Experience:
- Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a
detail-oriented team. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail. Preferred QualificationsEducation:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) is
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience preferred Knowledge,
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of security principles and practices. Working
- (Various FT Shifts) Sun-Wed or Thu-Sat
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts,
including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.Work Environment:
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles and use radio
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!)
May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and
machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and exciting
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places. Supervisory
- NoneLegalUnifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Delta Global Services, Las Vegas , Security Kitchen Screener LAS $10.88/Hr. *Flight Privileges Offered*, Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!