COVID19 Compliance Specialist, Human Resources
Company: Virgin Hotels
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
YOUR MISSION (The Job Description):The COVID-19 Compliance
Specialist will work closely with the Director of Property Risk and
Safety to track and audit team member vaccination status, maintain
vaccination records, and track and monitor company COVID testing
requirements. In addition, the person in this position shall be
prepared to track team members who have a confirmed, or have a
probable COVID-19 diagnosis, or who are potentially experiencing
symptoms of COVID-19. They will demonstrate expertise knowledge of
the property's protocols surrounding COVID-19, the CDC guidelines,
OSHA's ETS related to COVID-19 once finalized, and any related
regulations or standards. They will provide information to team
members; assess signs and symptoms; discuss symptom onset to
determine a timeline related to exposure and contact tracing. This
person will conduct contact tracing and notification as necessary
to assist in the mitigation of the spread and exposure to COVID-19
for our team members and the public.Requirements:THE NITTY-GRITTY
(The Essential Job Duties):This role will strive to ensure
compliance of all company COVID-related protocols and processes,
including documentation of employee COVID-vaccination status and
weekly COVID-testing of non-vaccinated employees. Other duties
include but are not limited to:
- Complete contact tracing and case management in support of
- Conduct interviews of individuals with confirmed or probable
COVID-19, discussing symptom onset to determine an exposure
timeline and identify any close contacts, as defined by the CDC.
Communicate promptly with individuals who have been identified as
close contacts for review of property protocols, and at home
- Follow-up of affected individuals by phone, text, or e-mail to
ensure they have completed required or recommended actions.
- Assure confidentiality throughout the process in a manner that
preserves the privacy of all involved parties.
- Report to the Director of Property Risk and Safety to update
daily statistics and areas of need.
- Answer questions of individuals regarding symptoms and
processes related to COVID-19 and the company's protocols.
- Maintain updated written and electronic records and appropriate
forms to track positive cases, and when they may return to
- Analyze records of individuals to identify clusters and
determine areas of concern.
- Assist, as needed, with testing/vaccine clinics and other
COVID-related management duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.WHAT IT TAKES (The Qualities
We Look For)
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and
- Strong time and task management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and over deliver
- Ability to think on your feet to solve problems and deliver
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power
- Current, legal and unrestricted ability to work in the United
- High school or equivalent education requiredWOULD BE NICE TO
- Spanish speaking
- One year of related work experience
- Bachelor or Associates degree combined with experience in
public health, public administration, health and human services,
occupational safety, public safety, risk management, or another
related field.THE WORKING CONDITIONS
- Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise
- The team member will may frequently bend, stoop, and reach
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to push/pull up to 100 poundsVALUABLE TRAITS
- Willingness to take instruction as necessary.
- Understand logic-based thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to work with a team or alone as the situation
- Adaptive, Flexible!
- Embodies "great attitude."
- Self-motivated*Virgin Hotels celebrates diversity and is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Keywords: Virgin Hotels, Las Vegas , COVID19 Compliance Specialist, Human Resources, Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!