Company: IDR, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
IDR is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. If you have
experience sourcing and recruiting candidates and are looking for
your next opportunity, then apply today. This opportunity won't
stay open long! Responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition
- Review, revise, and publish job requisitions to the company's
- Identify and source top candidates using web-based recruiting
methods and social media
- Perform pre-screens to ensure the candidate is the right
- Utilize an ATS to track open positions and recruiting
- Ensure frequent communication with hiring managers and
- Extend candidate offers and support the onboarding process
Qualifications for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- 1-2+ years of experience of recruiting experience
- Ability to source, attract, and hire most qualified talent
- Experience using any ATS
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Good organization skills What's in it for the Talent
- The opportunity to work with a company that offers a ton of
- Long term career
- Fun work environment
- Much, much more!
- Remote, just must be able to come onsite for training! Why IDR?
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing - Client and Talent Award
winner 6 years in a row
Keywords: IDR, Inc., Las Vegas , Remote Recruiter, Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!