Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Company: 2K Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
BioShock, Borderlands, Battleborn, Civilization, Mafia, NBA 2K,
WWE 2K, XCOM--- and the list is growing. Since 2K began 13 years
ago, we've been creating games that we are proud of, and are
excited to play ourselves. It's because of the support of our fans
that we are able to innovate, explore new worlds and new ways to
tell stories. If we're being 100 percent honest, a lot of us were
fans before we started working here.As one of the most recognized
and talented technology companies in the world today, we strive to
hire team members who are customer centric, motivated and who have
experiences that bring new perspectives to the company. We seek the
best talent and provide experiences to foster a fun and engaging
atmosphere. We are looking for team members that are not afraid to
learn as well as work hard, while having fun at the same time. We
offer an extensive benefits package for full-time employees that
includes medical, dental, vision, 401k and ESPP.SummaryThe Senior
Talent Acquisition Recruiter serves as a member of the HR team to
support processes and procedures that drive the comprehensive
people strategy to support QA business goals. The Senior Talent
Acquisition Recruiter needs broad recruiting experience and the
ability to communicate with all levels in the studio and at our
other locations. Must be highly motivated and organized, able to
work as part of a team, and willing to learn from a talented and
diverse team around them. Reports to the Director of Human
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job
candidates; advising hiring managers; and managing
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization
plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting
community services, colleges, universities, employment agencies,
recruiters, social media, and networking; providing organization
information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description,
job qualifications and meeting with hiring managers.
- Attracts applicants by posting jobs on company websites,
LinkedIn, newsgroups and universities.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants,
evaluating and recording responses, verifying references, and
comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Schedules applicant testing through various tools like
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to
interviews; reserving interview rooms.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and
applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants
on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new hire relocation by determining new hire's needs,
assist with mover options, arranging temporary housing, and
providing a current relocation guide.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new
policies and practices; monitoring compensation practices; and
emphasizing benefits and incentives.
- Assists in establishing and supports the intern program by
recruiting; conducting orientations; scheduling assignments; all
while consistently communicating with managers to ensure
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation
both state and federal, GDPR compliance, enforcing regulations with
managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting annual
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
professional networks, and participating in professional
organizations and conferences.
- May support human resources with additional responsibilities as
needed. Knowledge And SkillsRequires prior knowledge of principles
and practices of full life cycle talent acquisition. Prior
experience with an ATS like Greenhouse, Workday or Taleo. Prior
experience with a HRIS; preferably Workday. Requires effective oral
and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills,
and computer literacy. Requires creative problem solving,
flexibility and dependability. Extensive interviewing using remote
resources like Zoom and Skype.Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years managing all phases of the recruiting experience in a
full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple
high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Minimum 2 years' experience recruiting in tech industry
- 2+ years' experience with Workday and Greenhouse.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all HR and
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience,
optimism and helpfulness always to recruit the best talent.
- Ability to problem solve, deal with ambiguity successfully and
accept change in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent
- Extensive experience with MS Office, Google Suite, ATS and
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Flexibility to work mandatory overtime when needed.
- Ability to lift 15-20 lbs. occasionally, sit for prolonged
periods of time, stand occasionally for long periods of time, bend
at the waist and walk between separate floors to offices,
conference rooms and interview rooms.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both
written and oral forms. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources.
- Nevada and California specific employment laws.
- Professional certification.
- International recruiting experience and being successful in a
- Interest and knowledge in video games and game
Keywords: 2K Vegas, Las Vegas , Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!