Company: Fifth Street Gaming
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Human Resources Generalist
This position is responsible for assisting with the day to day
operations of the Human Resources department in conjunction with
the Director of Human Resources and HR Manager.
* Proficient in ADP/HR Platform.
* Previous EEOC reporting.
* 401K Annual Plan audit and reporting experience.
* Recruitment management and on-boarding for all new hires.
* Knowledge of local Union contracts and grievance procedures.
* Act as a partner to all departments in all aspects of HR
* Ensure HR is compliant with all federal and state laws.
* Plan and prepare all employee events and any special
* Run departmental reports accurately
* Coordinate all team member communication.
* Represents company in a positive light and stands behind the
* Coordinate all employee engagement initiatives within an assigned
* Assist employees and applicants with inquires
* Know when to escalate issues and questions to appropriate
Working Conditions/Essential Functions
* This position operates in a working environment that is subject
to varying levels of noise, crowds and cigarette smoke and
* Must be able to sit, stand and walk throughout the property.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all times, with various
departments and all levels of management.
* Ability to solve routine problems.
* Ability to stay neutral in dealing with employee and/or
* Ability to effectively and efficiently move around work area.
* Must be able to review and comprehend all necessary
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to maintain composure and control in a stressful
* Experience in human resources preferably in a hospitality
* Experience working with reports and graphics programs.
* Strong MS Office Suites skills.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Gaming registration required
Keywords: Fifth Street Gaming, Las Vegas , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!