Sales Representative - $19/hr + incentives
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This is an opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing
initiatives in the company with the energy and rapid pace of a
startup and proven track record of an industry leader.
This Las Vegas-based role requires a candidate who is able to work
well in a fast-paced, multi-national, team-oriented and
entrepreneurial environment. The role will report to the Sr Sales
Manager of the organization
The successful candidate will play a key role in reaching out to
and growing our customer base. They will support revenue growth by
working individually to develop a new business opportunity on the
- Qualify outbound leads to help to grow a new business unit on
third party organization
- Efficiently and effectively handle a high volume of outbound
calls in a metrics driven contact center environment.
- Timely follow up and thorough qualification of marketing and
- Assist with adhoc projects and campaigns; includes activities
such as tradeshow follow up and high value prospects.
- Responsible for using Salesforce to track outreach, identify
process optimization, and cultivate new opportunities.
- Prioritize daily sales calls and email follow-up for maximum
- Help to continually evolve our overall telesales
system.Appropriately document and escalate and systematic issues to
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1 year of sales/sales support, lead management, or
- Experience working in a goal-oriented environment.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to
consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on
approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think
- General understanding of CRM applications such as
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths
and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward
others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and
responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between
relevant and irrelevant information.
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a
clear, convincing and organized mannerIf Interested: please submit
your resume to this posting. Also ask about our referral
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified
applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability,
veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected
Keywords: PSG, Las Vegas , Sales Representative - $19/hr + incentives, Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!