Director of Human Resources
Company: Landry's, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Description SUMMARY:
It is the responsibility of the Human Resources Director to direct
and administer all Human Resources functions in accordance with
Golden Nugget's policies and procedures. This position performs as
a strategic and pragmatic partner with the Golden Nugget's
department heads and key operators. This position must also exhibit
a high level of professional and personalized guest service that
embodies the Company's brand standard and core values (K.E.E.P. -
Kindness, Engagement, Empathy and Positivity). -
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintains and communicates Company's philosophy on Human
Resources and Golden Nugget initiatives.
- Monitors and evaluates all reporting functions in order to
ensure proper planning for short and long term strategies,
including budgeting, staffing, planning and goal setting.
- Manages day to day operations of the Human Resources
Department. Maintains accountability and execution of operational
and related company goals. -
- Advises operations departments in matters pertaining to
compensation, benefits, employment, training, employee and labor
relations and all phases of Human Resources activity.
- Partners with management on issues pertaining to policy
execution and employee conduct to ensure the safeguarding and
fulfilment of company values, beliefs and mission according to
- Communicates with corporate executives in order to maintain
consistent procedures, guidelines and practices; informs corporate
management of potential liabilities and problems.
- Oversees the execution of employee communication materials and
employee related functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- All Human Resources Managers to included Employee & Labor
Relations Manager, Training & Employee Services Manager, Employment
& Compensation Manager, Benefits Manager and Safety Manager. -
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform the duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in Human Resources (3-5 years
supervisory experience). -
- Thorough knowledge of all State and Federal employment laws and
- Diverse and in-depth knowledge of employment, training,
compensation, benefits and employee relations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. -
- Strong project management skills and proficient in
multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks/goals.
- Knowledge of and experience in risk management and safety,
- Knowledge of and experience with collective bargaining and
labor relations, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or equivalent work
- Minimum age requirement is 21
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management or related degree
- 5 years' experience in HR Management; Employee Relations
Management experience, preferred.
Keywords: Landry's, Inc., Las Vegas , Director of Human Resources, Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!