Payroll Accountant (ON-SITE)
Company: ASTOUND Group
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ASTOUND is a global creative experience design company that
specializes in the design and execution of memorable experiences
for companies to share with their customers. ASTOUND is a
multi-faceted business whose services include architectural
fabrication, brand strategy, and development, retail design and
store rollouts, digital engagements, trade show booths, branded
events, and environments. ASTOUND's offices span North America,
with fabrication facilities that exceed 600,000 square feet. Key
office locations include Las Vegas, Portland, and Toronto.
ASTOUND's projects span over 40 countries and their clients are
some of the most well-recognized brands across multiple industry
sectors including consumer products, sports and entertainment,
telecommunications, and technology. We are currently on the lookout
for a talented Payroll Accountant to help support our Finance
organization. The Payroll Accountant will be an essential part of
creating a supportive environment for our organization, making sure
our employees get paid on time, and building great benefits
packages. You'll be responsible for all things payroll and should
be up to speed on current US and State regulations. The Payroll
Accountant reports to the Head of Finance in Las Vegas or their
- Maintain a database of personnel information and accurate
- Conduct regularly scheduled audits of payroll records to ensure
- Prepare paychecks to ensure timely payment and accurate
- Partner with other departments for continued effective payroll
- Process data and prepare tax information quarterly DAY-TO-DAY
- Collect, verify, and record employee attendance, including
- Compute wages, commissions, and deductions
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws,
including remittance of payroll taxes
- Process and monitor garnishment orders
- Manage any payroll-related issues and resolve discrepancies as
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing and
accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of
payroll transactions, including salaries, benefits, garnishments,
taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates,
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll
transactions using our Accounting software
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage,
and hour laws and best practices.
- Assist in audits by providing records and documentation to
- Identify and recommend updates to payroll accounting software,
systems, and procedures.
- Maintain a positive mindset, encourage teamwork and act as an
impeccable brand ambassador for ASTOUND.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including basic accounting
functions, data entry, expense recording, and reconciliations, as
needed. DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & QUALIFICATIONS
- An enthusiastic learner with superior creative,
problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Has demonstrated consistent above-average performance
evaluations in previous roles.
- Coordination & Administrative Skills: Possesses a high degree
of competence working with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
and Excel. Experience with Intacct and Salesforce is a plus!
- Organizational and time management skills: Ability to set
priorities and plan well in advance to meet multiple shifting
- Detail Oriented - Keen attention to detail required.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Able to provide clear,
concise, accurate, and timely oral and written communication.
- Strong team player with innovative ideas who can partner with
others (internal and external) to achieve objectives as well as the
ability to work autonomously.
- Encompasses motivation for continued growth through education,
skills training, and professional development. BENEFITS AND
COMPENSATION The compensation package will be commensurate with
experience. Our employees are entitled to a standard set of
benefits, including health and dental insurance and 401(k) with
- Excellent Medical Insurance
- Excellent Dental Insurance
- Excellent Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- 401K matching program after 60 days of employment
- 100% Company Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Referral Program DIVERSITY COMMITMENT At ASTOUND, our
commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to
create not only a great place to work but also an environment where
our employees, customers, and the communities we operate exist in a
safe, productive, and enriching environment for everyone. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status, and other characteristics
protected by federal, state, or local laws. PI200240835
Keywords: ASTOUND Group, Las Vegas , Payroll Accountant (ON-SITE), Human Resources , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!