Database Quality Control Clerk - GIS
Company: Ricoh USA, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Provides operations functions in a fulfillment center for one or
more of the following areas: operates high volume printing
equipment (segment 5) to produce large volume print jobs on a
previously calibrated machine, performs associated copying tasks,
ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and
handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies
necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of
customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and final
check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and
reception, etc. May performs various building support functions
related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume printing equipment, which may include high
production in a mechanically sophisticated print environment and
performs binding and finishing work.
- Has the ability to setup and run all applications on all
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping and receiving of
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and2-3 years of related
- Some related copy job experience, preferably in a high
production, mechanically sophisticated print environment, is
- Requires valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per policy.
- Requires ability to learn complex production and/or
communication systems, such as client-specific mainframe
applications. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Inc., Las Vegas , Database Quality Control Clerk - GIS, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!