Software Architect (Gaming - GS2) Remote
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Software Architect (Gaming - GS2) REMOTE IMMEDIATE NEED for a
Software Architect (Gaming - GS2 ) to join a world-renowned
developer of entertainment systems. Our client is in search of a
Software Architect with expertise in G2S, C#, Angular and other
skills required to develop enterprise G2S applications. The
candidate will be responsible for designing and a key contributor
to product development for G2S client and server functionality that
aligns with the organization's strategic product roadmap. You will
lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current
product performance, quality, processes and standards. As a G2S
Software Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that
designs are in alignment with system's technical roadmap. You will
mentor and guide Associate Software Architects, Sr. and non-Sr.
Software engineers. Responsibilities:
- Develop G2S Client and Server/Host implementations.
- Provide architectural designs/blueprints and technical
leadership to G2S team
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing
recommendations to internal clients.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product
developers, subject matter experts and others on system
architecture and interface development.
- Defines technical product requirements and creates high-level
architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality
and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Participate in scrum processes like estimating, grooming,
standups, code reviews, test case reviews etc.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with
reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best
practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems
management or related field
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years' experience with Casino
Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- Expert level knowledge in G2S, C#, Java, J2EE, RDBMS, Linux,
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years' experience acting as an
architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in writing
applications using programming languages like C#, Java,
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Angular and build tools like
Jenkins, Maven, Ant will be a plus.
- Knowledge of APM tools like PrometheGrafana is preferred.
- Requires experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs,
development and implementation.
- Requires experience with Micro Service Architecture design,
development and implementation.
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling
Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work
independently and be team oriented.Preferred Qualifications:
- GS2 development experience
- Prior Casino gaming industry experience is preferred.Please
send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for
immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!ABOUT
USIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of
technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering,
and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise
clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce
you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders -
bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and
professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and
local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. - provided by
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC), Las Vegas , Software Architect (Gaming - GS2) Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!