Internal Audit is a catalyst for improving the company's
effectiveness and efficiency by providing insight and
recommendations based on analysis and assessments of data and
business process. Local Utility Company is currently hiring for a
Contract Senior IT Auditor. In this position you will be:
- Proactively identify engagement opportunities via management
request or by identifying previously unforeseen risk.
- Plan, develop, and execute complex financial and operational
reviews/audits following a systematic, disciplined approach.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop risk-based audit programs
and testing procedures.
- conduct interviews for the purpose of understanding and
evaluating business processes to assess the adequacy of internal
- Document audit procedures performed and other required work
papers ina clear, concise , and organized manner.
- Assist in conducting fraud investigations effectively using
appropriate discretion, as required.
- Communicate audit findings to key personnel, and follow-up on
management's plan to resolve issues.
- Organize and/or lead department training, presentations, events,
to help build teamwork, improved department skill sets, network, or
advertise department capabilities to procure additional
Client is looking for a candidate with at least four years or
relevant work experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer
Science, Information Systems, or related field from an accredited
- Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, LINUX)
- Applications (Oracle, SAP)
- Firewalls and routers
- Web-based applications: Certified Information Systems Auditor, or
other relevant certification required.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with
clients and colleagues. Ability to adapt to change and manage
multiple assignments. We are an equal employment opportunity
employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard
to disability or protected veteran status.