Staff Full Stack UI Developer
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About Netskope Today, there's more data and users outside the
enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it
to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is
built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes,
so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data
Security. Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud
security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds
of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco,
Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values
are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed
our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and
promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered
lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre
and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as
the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun,
supportive and interactive.Visit us atand follow us on Twitterand.
Staff Full Stack UI Developer The Netskope Admin Console provides
our customers with a single unified view into the Netskope
Platform, allowing them to fully utilize the rich set of cloud
security features Netskope provides. The UI engineering team is
responsible for the Admin Console, working with backend service
teams to provide the user interface for Netskope products. The team
works on both the frontend UI as well as the web application
backend, working closely with our backend teams on Machine
Learning, Threat, DLP, IaaS, API's and other cool technologies.The
team is also responsible for the Netskope REST API Gateway which
exposes our REST API's to the customers. Responsibilities
- Work in the frontend to implement the user interface.
- Work in the backend to develop web applications.
- Work in the REST API Gateway to implement new endpoints.
- Develop reusable UI components.
- Ensure that the Netskope web interface works seamlessly in all
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and web methodologies
which could be used in the Netskope product in future. Requirements
- 8+ years of industry experience in developing large scale web
- Solid experience in NodeJS, Express (knowledge of NestJS a
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3.
- Proficient in database design (MySQL, Mongo) and caches (Redis,
- Knowledge of secure web development practices.
- Working knowledge of git or other version control tools.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field. Nice to have
- Experience in scaling web applications and UI performance.
- Working knowledge of testing tools like Selenium.
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker,
- Experience in working with AWS, Azure or GCP #LI-NW1
#LI-VIRTUALNetskope respects your privacy and is committed to
protecting the personal information you share with us, please refer
to for more details.CategorySoftware DevelopersEducationBachelor's
DegreeExperience8 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Netskope, Las Vegas , Staff Full Stack UI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!