Remote Drupal Developer, W2
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- No H1B/C2C candidates
- Flexible 8am-5pm
- Mon. - Fri.
- May have to work some weekends/nights as needed
- Direct Hire/Perm.
- No H1B/C2C candidates
- $60,000 - $105,000 /year
- Drupal 8
- Drupal 9
- A back-end Web Developer with a strong Drupal portfolio
- Strong experience with D8 is required
- Report to the Manager of Digital Communication
- Provide web development, database analysis, data extraction,
data manipulation, programming analysis, and application
- Provide support and testing for the web
- Work will include wide variety of projects ranging in scope and
- Experience with module development, Drupal core API, and
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with Git, Subversion or other revision control
system including merging, branching and tagging Experience
integrating systems using internal and third-party APIs
Object Oriented Programming Drupal 8 (Paragraphs, ECK, Search_API)
Solr Twig HTML CSS SASS YML JSON XML XSLT Linux (install, config,
maintain) DNS - basic understanding HTTP Protocol Moderate
understanding Virtual Machine Basic. Understanding TCP/IP
- Ability to use web technologies and communication interfaces
utilizing web services architecture technologies.
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with ability to
apply the technique to build maintainable software.
- Ability to develop secure databases and web based
- Familiarity with databases and extraction translation loading
- Knowledge of server operation, maintenance and extensions and
demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge to multiple
- Skill in working with content management systems, Web browsers,
image-manipulation and databases, and other Web software
- Demonstrated skill and ability in the design of complex
information systems through formal design techniques.
- Experience using modeling techniques as a tool for application
design and development.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and extensible code using
platform and industry standards.
- Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with
co-workers, managers, and customers/clients.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to
meet aggressive deadlines.
- Computer network principles
- Bachelors degree or combination of education and
Keywords: Voca, Las Vegas , Remote Drupal Developer, W2, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!