100% REMOTE .NET or Java Full Stack Developer (React.js or Angular AWS)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
100% REMOTE .NET / Java Full Stack Developer (React.js / Angular
AWS) - Aerospace Defense (up to 18 mos to perm)--MUST be a U.S.
CITIZEN to qualify for a possible future DoD Secret Clearance
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that
contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission
problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means
of data processing equipment.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and
tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject
matter to be programmed in business/mission applications,
information processing techniques used, and information gathered
from system users to develop software.
- Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions,
compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system
capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output
requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and
- Ensures software standards are met.
- In addition to the typical Software Development Activities
listed above, the selected candidate's primary focus will be to
implement replacement assemblies in the online assembly system.
- 4+ years of Mid-level to Sr. OOP/SOA experience creating
client/server-side (full stack) C# .NET/.NET Core or Java/J2EE
- 4+ years of responsive web UI experience creating Single Page
- Version control / Atlassian tools: Team Foundation Server
(TFS), Git, GitHub, SVN, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, or
- Unit Testing: JUnit, JMeter, NHibernate
- Full SDLC, Agile methdologies (either Scrum, Kanban, Rally,
TDD), Waterfall, etc.--HIGHLY DESIRED (but NOT required):
- Will pick up any active DoD security clearances (highly
- Familiar with with AWS/EC2 or S3 cloud deployment
- Any Microsoft .NET developer or AWS certifications
- Familiar with any CI/CD automation build or Configuration
Management tools: Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Hudson, Docker, Kubernetes,
Puppet, Chef, etc.
Key Words: Sr. Full Stack Software Developer C# .NET React.js
Angular HTML AWS S3 client server-side development Aerospace
Bob A. Russ, MBARegional Director of RecruitingM: 818.568.6948E:
This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It
may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be
subject to other contractual or confidentiality protection. If you
are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and delete this
message.Entegee, part of The Adecco Group North America
headquartered at 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Building 200, Suite
400, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256, is committed to data privacy
compliance. To learn more about how we collect and process personal
Keywords: Entegee, Las Vegas , 100% REMOTE .NET or Java Full Stack Developer (React.js or Angular AWS), IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!