Front End Developer
Company: Hire Digital
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionA multinational client is looking for a Web
Developer to join their IT team. As a front-end developer, you will
be responsible for the delivery of the design, layout, and
development of the website. They may also be involved with the
maintenance and update of the site.Responsibilities
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting
existing website software and graphics packages to meet business
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different
- Demonstrate clean coding practices in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and
- Translate our customer needs into functional and appealing
interactive, intuitive landing pages.
- Develop and test user interface designs across multiple
browsers and mobile devices.
- Ability to design CSS classes and maintain a good
organizational structure for CSS libraries.Requirements
- 2+ years of front-end web development.
- Proven experience and samples of work in web development.
- A/B testing, Web optimization experience.
- Has a strong eye for design and a desire to create
user-centered, content-driven websites.
- Understands the connection between good design and user
- Experienced in working with content management systems and
customer relationship management software integrations.About Hire
DigitalHire Digital is a network of top-performing marketing,
technology, and creative talent with clients such as Unilever,
Stripe, Shopify, Philips, and Marriott. Through our technology
platform, we assemble dedicated talent teams for brands and enable
fast-growing startups and enterprises to grow and scale their
digital programs with improved ROI and decreased costs.Powered by
Keywords: Hire Digital, Las Vegas , Front End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!