Enterprise Network Architect
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
26710 - Enterprise Network ArchitectMaxonic is supporting our
direct client to fulfill an urgent role for the Enterprise Network
Architect. Please see the job description below and apply with your
latest resume. We are looking forward to working with you.
- Title: Enterprise Network Architect
- Company location: Las Vegas, NV
- Permanent hire
- Remote work from US states (NV / KS / IA / IL / IN / LA / PA /
MS / MO/ OH)
- Contact Recruiter: Nina Schindler (email@example.com /
408-400-2299)Position Description: --- The Enterprise Network
Architect is a senior-level network topology designer, lead network
infrastructure designer and is fully competent in a defined
enterprise network delivery discipline or product. This position
resolves issues involving network design, redesign, integration of
new technologies, and is typically assigned to design, retrofit, or
debug most aspects of an enterprise network. This person will be
responsible for contributing development efforts to multiple
systems that are under the core responsibility of the architecture
- Lead the establishment and documentation of technology
direction and standards for network platforms, involving all
aspects of data transport, integration, utilities, and tools used
by information technology groups and the business. Communicate the
benefits and advocate the use of enterprise-wide standards, and
implementation of platforms, products and tools to senior
management, business area staff and technical staff.
- Analyze the current state innovation, product development and
data transport operating model, including organizational
constructs, business processes, systems, security, information, and
- Analyze, design, and implement new/improved operational
capabilities across the enterprise network topology.
- Defines and achieves the strategy roadmap for the enterprise,
including network topology design, implementation and network
management for our enterprise systems.
- Evangelize Network Governance and value of accurate deployment
and documentation of data transport.
- Develops and implements strategies for network technologies
following industry best practice, creating conceptual, logical, and
- Expert in network principles utilizing fact-based decisions
based on technical capabilities and limitations, working with
vendor partners to leverage best of breed feature sets and
- Provide support to enterprise engineering and operations
management and analysts throughout the project cycle to ensure
development of efficient and supportable network systems utilizing
established standards, procedures, and methodologies (i.e., design
reviews, architect reviews).
- Drive the execution of network architecture using industry best
practices. Specifically - Provide technical and architectural
guidance to teams across all platforms and infrastructures,
including promoting adherence to design standards and
- Applies extensive knowledge of business drivers, technology
strategy, architecture goals and infrastructure to develop and
deliver clear, comprehensive data, technical and product
architectures. Reviews and ensures major network designs are
consistent, maintainable, flexible, and cost effective.
- Investigates and forecasts market trends to define the
technical information strategy direction and recommends innovations
that anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers
and technology strategy.
- Recommend emerging technological solutions to increase market
share and reduce operational costs.
- Conduct systems architecture studies of new and existing
network infrastructure; develop tactical plans to address
short-term deficiencies in current network architecture.
- Review project plans and technical documents to ensure
consistency, accuracy, and compliance with enterprise network
- Define implementation plan for new technologies.
- Mentor team members on new technology and network best
- 4+ years of professional network architecture development
- At least 8 years of hands-on database development using
multiple industry products and solutions.
- In-depth hands-on understanding of network design
methodologies, network architecture principles, Network modeling
and interrelation of various enterprise network solutions.
- Must have Working knowledge of network physical and logical
- ITIL V3 Awareness Training preferred.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor 1-2 junior engineers in
design, development, and deployment.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
certifications.Interested in Applying?Please apply below with your
most current resume to Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) /
Keywords: Maxonic, Las Vegas , Enterprise Network Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!