100% REMOTE- Lead Front End Developer (React)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 5, 2022
If you are a 100% REMOTE- Lead Front End Developer (React) with
experience, please read on!
Job Title: Lead Front End Developer (React)
Job Location: Work from Home
Requirements: React, Vanilla JS, Typescript, Node.js
Backed by the former Lululemon CEO and a former Blackstone partner,
we are an industry-leading company directly providing medical
professionals with the highest quality medical apparel in the
world! Along with recently doubling our annual revenue to over $200
million, we have donated thousands of scrubs to providers in over
As we grow our team, we are looking for passionate people who want
to build long-term careers while visibly making a difference
globally within the medical industry!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on team-based projects or alone as needed
- Own the frontend platform backlog and work with Product
Management to prioritize the engineering work needed to keep our
platform fast, organized, and a joy to work in
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Design teams
- Help plan and prioritize our various projects
- Own the frontend platform backlog and work with engineering
leadership to prioritize work that keeps our platform fast,
organized, and a joy to work in
- Build customer-facing front-end applications and features to
help our customers better use our site
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience or
- 5+ years professionally working on front-end applications.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- A preference for TDD-style development over YDD
- Extensive experience with Vanilla
- A commanding knowledge of HTML, CSS, and building rich user
experiences with them.
- Prior experience with SPA frameworks like React, Vue, Ember, or
- Experience using Node.js in a production environment.
- Experience working with statically-typed languages like
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k + 6% matching
- Upcoming ESPP
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental and family medical leave
- An opportunity to be more than just an engineer and help
medical professional globally
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE- Senior Front End Developer (React)
with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Parker
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1693168 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Parker Graham - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Las Vegas , 100% REMOTE- Lead Front End Developer (React), IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!