Software Developer III
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment designing,
developing, and modifying gaming software applications by applying
fundamental computer science techniques; creates shareable
libraries which improve effectiveness and efficiency of the
software development groups.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment writing and
implementing software applications.
- Customarily and regularly creates unit tests and validation
procedures and documents technical specifications.
- Actively participates in testing processes through test review,
witnessing, and analysis and certification of software.
- Evaluates and solves high level architectural solutions and
debugging issues while identifying and providing risk mitigation;
provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems.
- Identifies programing objectives for implementing
- Documents all aspects of written code, including how to build
and use the software.
- Actively works with cross-functional teams in creating code
that meets product standards and vision; researches ways to improve
- Customarily and regularly documents and implements fixes for
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical or science
related field required.
- 5-8 years' experience in designing, developing, and modifying
software programming applications.
- 5-8 years of knowledge and practical application of software
development practices, such as software development life cycle
(SDLC), agile software development, feature driven development or
other similar processes.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of data structures, logic,
algorithms, and optimization skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of product pipeline, software tools,
and processes surrounding it.
- Demonstrated understanding and practical application of
object-oriented modeling, design, and development.
- Intermediate knowledge of design patterns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced knowledge of source / revision control systems such as
languages following the ECMA specifications.
- Experience with UML modeling.
- Experience with .NET software framework preferred.
Keywords: HireRising, Las Vegas , Software Developer III, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!