Senior Software Architect (.NET)
Company: Harvey Nash USA
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Title: Software ArchitectLocation: HybridDuration: Full time
About the RoleThis role is responsible for the development function
in multi-discipline agile/SCRUM teams. The incumbent must
thoroughly understand new product features and be responsible for
new feature development and incident resolution.
- Analyze product/business requirements and translate it into
well-designed and documented software components based on technical
- Design, develop and test software product.
- Actively participate in discussion with customer's product
management and technical teams.
- Understand frameworks, technologies and standards for
development and implementation of software products.
- Exhibit and establish a culture of quality software
- Work with technical/project leads in planning with proper
prioritization and estimates.
- Contribute to design and development with limited support.
- Develop new features, debug/troubleshoot and fix operational
- Adhere to Engineering practices and the guidelines
- Unit test and automate the developed code before opening it to
- Take part in all SCRUM ceremonies.
- Perform other related duties as requested. Job Description
---Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred.
---10+ years of experience in object-oriented software design and
---Working knowledge and experience with web-based applications,
web services, WSDL, SOAP.
---Data structures and algorithms; understanding of design
---Strong experience in different technologies: C#, .NET, windows
AJAX, ASP, API, XML, TFS.
---Proficiency in Software Configuration tools (GIT /
---Hands on experience in Software test lifecycle and defect
---Experience on client terminal software integrated with third
party SDK interacting with different hardware (terminal
---Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
---Must be organized with an eye for detail and be able to put
ideas into a tangible form.
---Expertise on developing highly integrated, high performing and
large scale applications.
---Expert level fluency with modern and advanced Windows-based
---Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen
sense of customer service.
---Proven creative problem-solving ability and analytical
---Self-motivated, proactive and delivery focused working
Keywords: Harvey Nash USA, Las Vegas , Senior Software Architect (.NET), IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!