100% REMOTE Developer Advocate
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Developer Advocate with experience, please read
We are focused on building secure software to protect our world
against cybersecurity threats. There are several companies out
there aiming to provide companies with cutting edge software to
recognize and eradicate any security challenge, but we are doing
something a bit different... We have worked very hard on our unique
software and are dedicated to making it the leading solution for
cybersecurity! Our incredible team have worked in this industry for
decades and are committed to maintain our position as the leading
quantum technology provider.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years experience presenting to technical audiences
- Established background in developing and contributing to the
Java, .Net, Python, Ruby, Swift, C++)
- Background in building and shipping enterprise
- Experience with data security, network security, or encryption
- BS in Computer Science or related field or related
What's In It for You
- $120,000 - $160,000 in a base salary depending on
- Medical, Dental, Vision Package (some policies are 100% paid
- 401k with 6% match
- Plenty of PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks!
- Work with industry leaders in the cybersecurity space!
So, if you are a Developer Advocate with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Sydney Freeman
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SF2-1668381L647 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sydney Freeman Sacker - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Las Vegas , 100% REMOTE Developer Advocate, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!